This past week, we have packed up much of our stuff which we had left behind in BC (thanks Mom and Dad). We have loaded it all onto pallets and shrink wrapped it to ship it on a cookie truck (thanks Voortmans), we also found a neighbour with a forklift who is willing to drive over and load the truck! (Thanks Dave). On Wednesday, we flew out of Vancouver at 7:00 am (Thanks Dad!) and were picked up in the afternoon (thanks Steve). Yesterday, both Julia and I went into work. Julia was at Mac meeting a few more students and getting a feel for the campus. I came in to set up my office a little more which included assembling my new bookshelves with borrowed tools (thanks to the Cadet supply room). And tonight, Julia and I will go out for dessert with the Bethel staff and spouses, Jim and Grace Pot & Jeff and Jessica Cote, to celebrate some birthdays as Jessica's was last Monday and Grace and I share a birthday today.


No comments:
Post a Comment