

So, it finally happened: I turned 30. After having a pre-birthday party with the Vanderveens @ Birch Bay about 10 days ago, we were in Lacombe for my actual birthday. Because we weren't at home in Edmonton, we missed the calls from BC where all of our nephews and nieces sang Happy Birthday. We saved them, so if you try to call and all you get is a message "the mailbox is full", sorry.
My brother-in-law Lorne played an incredibly appropriate song called "My Next Thirty Years." I was really glad to listen to it [even though it was Country.] :) And even though I don't feel any different, it is a great time to look back and then wonder about the steps ahead. My biggest goal has to do with birthday cards. While I appreciate the cards (seen above) from Julia and from the Vanderveens, I will contact Hallmark to make sure they have a little bigger selection for turning 60!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trevor!!
We hope you had a good day.
Love the Kielstra's
Happy Birthday, Trev! The big 30! Quite the milestone! Blessings in the coming year! Love, Dan, Karen and Tyler
Thanks so much Naomi & John and Dan & Karen. Its fun to see that others are reading the posts. How was Christmas in the Kielstra and Dees home?
Happy Birthday Trev! I can't believe Twevo Buddy is 30 already...where do the years go???
It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. The Dees Christmas was awesome! We had a great time at Medicine Hat Lodge. Do you have our blog? Check us out!
Uncle Ron and I are trying to make it out for your ordinations. He's still trying to get someone to work for him.
Love you guys!!!
Love, Auntie Lin
Post a Comment