Thursday, February 01, 2007
Good-bye to Edmonton
Well, this is it. After 5 months of calling Edmonton home, we filled up the car and left. Actually, to be honest, we have filled a few cars and so tomorrow we will head out from Lacombe in a caravan as Julia's parents are graciously bringing half of our stuff out to BC for us. It is getting late, so I will sign off and fill you in more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was soo good to see you guys again! I hope and pray that all goes well for you as you start a new chapter in your lives!
We loved seeing you both again. Thanks for coming. I hope your move goes well and have an awesome trip to Israel! See you in March!DV
We love you guys!
Love, Auntie Lin
Traveling Mercies to you. I am sad to see you leave Edmonton, but glad we were able to share some time in the city this year. I look forward to hearing of your next exciting adventures.
See you in Vancouver.
Love, Bonnie
Post a Comment